23 Apr Spring Weight Loss Challenge
Who: This program is for individuals who have struggled with weight loss in the past, and are really ready to make a commitment to lose some weight and get in shape.
When: This is a 12-week program, starting onMay 1st and running until July 24th.
- personal assignment and access to a fitness coach
- nutritional guidance
- fitness counseling
- four classes a week at The Foundry (for non-members)
- bi-weekly support group
- weekly weigh-ins
- fitness log
- daily food journals
~ Non-members: $895
~ Current Foundry Monthly Unlimited Members: $495
- Participants must complete the application to determine their eligibility and commitment to the program.
- If accepted, participants will be assigned to a coach at Foundry Fitness: either Robyn or Will, up to 10 participants per coach. Max Program Participation: 20 people
- Participants will fill out an initial evaluation form about current lifestyle and exercise habits.
- Participants will complete a three day food log and nutritional questionnaire.
- Participants will complete a health assessment.
- Participants will download “My Fitness Pal” (or similar program) on their phone and connect with their coach
- An appointment for an initial consultation will be made (appx: 30-60 minutes). Coach will review all forms prior to appointment. Initial assessment will be conducted.
- A weight loss goal will be determined.
- Coach will offer initial nutritional guidance based on food log.
- Coach will offer initial fitness counseling based on current activity level.
- Mandatory support group meeting once a month on Sunday evenings. Support groups will be held on the first and fourth Sunday of the month. Coach Will or Coach Robyn will lead the meeting. Schedule of meetings: May 1st, 15, & 29th; June 12th & 26th, July 10th & 24th (celebration ceremony).
- All exercise must be logged into “My Fitness Pal” (or similar program) or recorded in a journal. This will be reviewed each week by the coach and feedback provided.
- All food and drink consumption must be logged into “My Fitness Pal” (or similar program) or recorded in a journal. This will be reviewed each week by the coach and feedback provided.
- Participants must have a weekly appointment scheduled for progress assessment and weigh-ins with coach. This will be the same day/ time of day each week (as much as possible).
- Participants will have access to the coaches for additional counseling as needed.
Questions? Email Coach Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio at (518) 650-8111.
Ready to commit? Pick up an application at the studio OR click on the link below to bring up the application PDF. Bring completed forms in and we’ll take it from there!